K-8 Extended Care Program
- $6.50 an hour per child
- Each additional sibling is $6.00 an hour per child.
- Extended Care services must be scheduled and paid in advance.
- Late fees are as follows:
- 5:00pm-5:15pm/$1.00 per minute
- After 5:15pm/$5.00 per minute
- All accounts must be kept current. Outstanding balances will eliminate the ability to utilize the Extended Care services.
Every two weeks, parents will receive a statement reflecting the charges accrued during that time. Payments must be made on a regular basis. If there is an outstanding balance of $50 or more, your child(ren) will not be permitted to attended Extended Care until the balance is paid in full.
Code of Conduct
- Students are expected to follow the same standards of conduct as during the school day, including wearing masks and maintaining social distancing.
- Bullying or physical contact is not tolerated.
- Students may not bring personal toys or electronic devices to the Extended Care program.
- Three Strikes policy:
- Students who do not follow the AKCS school rules and Extended Care rules will receive a strike and parents will be notified.
- When a student receives three strikes, the student will no longer be permitted to attend Extended Care for the remainder of the school year.